IMEI.info presents the Samsung Warranty Check Service. It is an extremely useful tool that enables you to get a lot of the desired information for any Samsung device. By using the SAMSUNG Warranty / Country / Carrier Check service presented, each owner of a Samsung device using a unique IMEI number will be able to verify the information that the service currently provides. Such information is primarily the Warranty Status, but also Country, Carrier, Model Number, Serial Number or even Production Location, and many more. Thanks to Warranty Status information, you will get the knowledge if the Samsung device is on Warranty or already has expired. Find out the instruction below and learn how to smoothly use the Samsung Warranty Check Service.
SAMSUNG Warranty Status service instruction:
- In the first step, go to the IMEI.info home page.
- In the second step, type the IMEI Number of your device into the empty bracket.
How to locate the IMEI number?
- When the IMEI number has been entered, click the CHECK and go through the CAPTCHA protection.
- Now, you get the transfer to the basic information and the Samsung services that you are able to check. From the presented click on the Samsung Warranty / SN / Carrier Check.
- At this moment, click the Make an order button to receive information about Samsung Warranty.
The whole process will take around 1-10 min.
- As a result of the whole checking process, you will be able to get the Warranty Status and other additional information about your Samsung device.
- That's all! Samsung Warranty / SN / Carrier Check has been provided.
What kind of additional information you will be able to grain using Samsung Warranty / SN / Carrier Check?
- IMEI Number
- Model Name
- Production Date
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Estimated Warranty End Date
- Estimated Phone Age
- Production Location
- Manufacture Line